If you could take a moment to leave us a review on iTunes, we would greatly appreciate it.
We hope you enjoy this episode.
On today’s episode, Craig Fischbach talks about basic loop radiant systems. Craig Fischbach is the heat pump product sales manager at Daikin Applied. Daikin is a global company that designs, manufactures and sells heating, ventilation, and air conditioner parts and services. Craig provides training and presentation assistance for various projects. He is a mechanical engineer with a degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Minnesota. Craig currently lives in Denver, Colorado.
Learn more about Craig, his background and listen to him share his wealth of knowledge in this episode.
- How Craig ended up in the Geothermal field
- How geothermal was first used
- Heat of rejection
- You can’t get something for nothing
- Types of heat pumps
- 3 basic loop systems
- Supply wells and injection wells
- Difference between a water supply well and a vertical bore for closed loop system
- Geological concerns
- Determining tubing that goes into the ground
- Building load calculations
- Geothermal efficiency
- Maintenance of systems
Social media: @jm_engineering
Tell us what you think - Leave us your thoughts in the comments.